Republicans in the state legislature are trying to undermine democracy by making it harder to vote early, register voters, or qualify ballot initiatives. Their strategy is simple: they’ve seen the power of the grassroots so they want to limit that power however they can.
- SB 1188: Purges early voters from the permanent early voter list if they miss two elections
- HB 2616: Makes it a crime to register voters as part of your job
- SB 1451: Creates unnecessary burdens for volunteers who collect ballot initiative petition signatures
- SCR 1023: Would make it nearly impossible to qualify ballot initiatives by imposing geographic distribution requirements for signatures
- HCR 2005: Would make it nearly impossible to qualify ballot initiatives by imposing geographic distribution requirements for signatures
Read more about these bills here.
Enter your address and we’ll give you a call script and contact information for your legislators. Call your Republican state reps and tell them to vote no on these bills today!